Saturday, January 2, 2010

And Your Thoughts Were?

A few days ago I was reading in Mosiah (4:30) which states; "But this much I can tell you, that if ye do not watch yourselves and your thoughts, and your words, and your deeds, and observe the commandments of God, and continue in the faith of what ye have heard concerning the coming of our Lord, even unto the end of your lives, ye must perish. And now, O man, remember, and perish not." Then today I read another quote about thoughts by Napoleon Hill (American author of personal success literature); "Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve. Thoughts are things! And powerful things at that, when mixed with definiteness of purpose, and burning desire, can be translated into riches." I bring this up because I have been very lax about my thoughts and have let negativity creep in some areas that have become frustrating to me, so it was a blessing that I came across these two wonderful quotes to remind me that where my thoughts are so goes my day, my week, month, year and also eternity. So my question to you is, how go your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment