Halloween was fun, we had about 300 toddlers, kids, teenagers, and adults show up this year. Someone asked me if I stood and counted how many came to the door (yea, like I don't have a life and have nothing else to do). I told them no, it is just that we had three bags of candy that had approximately 120 pieces in each bag which was a total of 360 pieces of candy and I know I did not eat that much candy. So onto the stories.
Two little (about 4 years old) African-American boys came and the one just looked at me and said "So do you have any candy?"
Ken opened the door and a little girl asked if she could have Faye's dog instead of candy. Ken told her she would have to fight it out with Faye.
One woman reported that a whole family came to her door - the whole family included the children, parents, and grandparents and all of them had their own bags for the candy. I know we are in a recession but I didn't realize how bad until I heard this as a way to get a year supply of snacks. Well, OK, maybe they have something about a family that trick or treats together stays together or an evil person might say that everyone in that family is really selfish and they won't share their candy so it is everyone for themselves.
A friends teenage son dressed up really scary and was having fun making little kids cry (I don't know this for sure) and scarring everyone but when it came to the candy he was giving out fist fulls until his mother caught him. She took over the job of handing out the candy and let him continue scarring people. Heck, I think this is one missed guided mother. Let the kid hand out the candy in fist fulls, who cares, I'd rather dress up as a witch and run after kids just to hear them holler.
Well, my time is up, I hope all of you had a good Halloween and are ready for that ugly bird we all enjoy eating. Until next time, try not to behave yourself.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha great post! I love it. We had a total of 4 kids... yes 1 group of 4. I poured a bunch of candy in a bag complete with whole candy bars and Mike gave the bag to the kid who came for fast offerings. lol Here let me give you money AND candy! Ya I say... fill their bags up.... they aren't going to be on sugar highs at my house!!!
ReplyDelete