Friday, February 27, 2009

Murmuring

I love reading and studying the scriptures because I always see a new insight into something that I have read over a hundred different times. This time through the Book of Mormon I am dissecting it verse by verse word for word, OK well it sounded good, actually I'm not sure day to day what is going to transpire because I'm not really sure where my spirit is going to lead me. But today's reading I was in 1Nephi and he talks about murmuring - yep it's about Nephi's favorite bros. Laman/Lemuel but this time even Lehi murmurs - basically it came down to this; the righteous do not murmur. So I've been thinking about murmuring - I can see why the Lord chastised Lehi for murmuring and why we shouldn't or rather why the righteous do not murmur. So my question to you is "Do you murmur?"

2 comments:

  1. Of course! I'm not that good yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admit it, sometimes I murmur. I think it's good for the soul to have a hearfelt murmuring session on occasion. Besides, Lehi told me it was ok....

    ReplyDelete